Sunday 29 January 2012

Sant Bishan Singh Murewale and Sant Sundar Singh

One time Sri Maan Sant Baba Bishan Singh Ji Muralewale was walking and he came across one of his students Sant Baba Sundar Singh ji who was doing tapasaya in kapli asan (posture)
 
Sant Ji’s head was on the floor towards the earth and his feet were high in the air cross legged.

Sant Baba Bishan Singh Ji Muralewale asked Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji, ‘what are you doing?’
 
Sant Baba Sundar Singh Ji replied, ‘I don’t know what to do, but wherever I look I see Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. Which ever direction I put my feet in, there I see Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I don’t know where to put my feet, so I sit in this position’.
 
Sant Baba Bishan Singh Ji Muralewale replied, ‘Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is extremely pleased by your recitation of Sri Jap ji sahib and your Dib Drishtee(celestial vision) has fully opened.'

No comments:

Post a Comment